Friday, February 13, 2015

Joyeause Saint Valentin II

Cupid sent some beautiful Spring flowers my way.....




So, I changed my table to show them off to their best advantage.....



In the corner of the picture above, you can see Mr. Bill's liqueur tray.  I have my cocoa station, but he has his Chamord station.  I wonder if you can combine the two......


Actually I prefer tea to both cocoa and Chambord.  I chose a pretty rose teacup to use on Valentine's Day.


And, through some crazy string - pulling, Cupid arranged for me to visit a tea shop this week....


Where tea and lace and all things pink are the rule......


and where everything is cute and quaint and tastes really good!


I hope you have a Joyeause Saint Valentin celebration, too!

1 comment:

Birchbright said...

Everything is just oh-so-lovely!! And evidently, you have an adoring cupid ;o)